22 Jan 1st Option – Studio Safety Services
Studio Safety Services.
The number of productions utilizing studios is currently booming across the UK. That coupled with projects that are growing in scale, budget and ambition, means that the health safety remit for studios has never been more important.
If you select 1st Option as your studio safety partner, you will be assigned a full time safety advisor, whose roles and responsibilities typically cover:
- Ensuring that there is appropriate governance regarding site safety.
- Producing documentation such as policies, procedures, risk assessments and emergency processes.
- Providing a competent source of advice and availability onsite to passon advice and produce any communications or guidance you require.
- Overseeing health and safety meetings and attend/assist with third party meetings with a health and safety element.
- Attending in person and providing detailed reports for key stakeholder and board level meetings.
- Working closely and assisting key team members who take on the overall responsibility for the health and safety remit.
- Monitoring overall site safety –both the site facilities, the facilities team and tenants.
- Regular site walk rounds and making notes and observations, while also talking to the site crew and in some cases liaising with the tenants.
- Liaising directly with productions, as and when site issues arise regarding health and safety.
- You will receive other benefits, including access to 1st Option’s online resources and safety equipment discount.
- We also can provide medical and fire services to cover productions as required.
Contact us about your studio safety requirements
If you would like to learn more about our studio safety and how we can support you, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you want to learn about the full range of services we offer, download our services guide here.